Want to Ask Suzanne a Question?
"If you want all the truth bombs about marriage, dating, women and feminism, Suzanne is your girl. She’s fearless, and her writing drives a dagger through the heart of the PC narrative around men, women and relationships." — Katy
Suzanne is now answering questions from YOU. (NOTE: This is not the space to ask Suzanne a question about personal problems you don't want shared publicly. For help with your marriage or relationship, sign up HERE for a 90-minute coaching session.)
Here are some sample questions Suzanne has received in the past:
- What do you think are the most important truths to pass on to our boys and girls?
- My boyfriend wants me to work if we get married and have kids, but I want to stay home and raise them. Is this a deal breaker?
- I know many young women who are literally trading away their marriage prospects to chase after yet another diploma. What do you think about this?
- What can I do to educate my boys about the feminist culture in which we live and how it will affect them and their future relationships?
- Feminists often claim that 'toxic masculinity' is responsible for male violence and the massive rates of suicide among the male population compared to that of females. Does their claim have any credibility?