Since the day they were born, women have been told they “don’t need a man,” that women are superior to men, and that sex differences have no basis in biology.
None of that is true.
In Women Who Win at Love, author and relationship coach Suzanne Venker, along with John M. Townsend, Ph.D., expose the lies you’ve been fed for political gain and share the secrets you need to know about male and female nature, sex and desire, marriage and commitment.
You will learn:
- the 8 dating rules that lead to marriage
- why super successful women struggle in love
- what men want and what women want (hint: they’re not the same)
- why love alone is not a reason to get married
- how to avoid the green grass syndrome
- why acting like a man lands women in a ditch
Women Who Win at Love is a bold and countercultural roadmap to help women love and understand men as well as themselves, and to find the love they so desperately seek. It’s amazing what a simple shift in attitude will do.
What People Are Saying
“Women Who Win at Love offers a map out of the madness.”
“Reading Women Who Win at Love it is like having a full-on, face-to-face conversation with the authors. They build you up and leave you feeling optimistic.”
“Every young woman should be required to read Women Who Win at Love before entering into a relationship. And then re-read it and re-read it.”