I get a lot of emails from readers who are struggling in their marriage or relationship. Unfortunately, the help an individual or couple needs can rarely be answered in a series of back-and forth-emails—nor does time permit me to help people using that mode of communication. For this reason, I now offer coaching for individuals who are struggling in their marriage or relationship and for couples whose marriage feels “stuck” in a negative cycle and may even be headed for divorce.
For your private relationship coaching session, choose a question below or request a specific area of concern, such as:
- I'm smart, educated and successful—and single. What am I doing wrong?
- I've been with my (boy/girl)friend for over a year, but I don't know whether or not I should marry him/her.
- I love my husband, but I'm not "in" love with him.
- My husband and I are living like roommates.
- Why won’t my husband change?
- My wife blames me for all our problems. How can I get her to see that she’s part of the problem, too?
- Why does my husband spend so much time in the basement or in front of the TV?
- Why won’t my wife have sex with me?
- My husband refuses to help me with the bills and does the bare minimum with childcare and housework. I feel like a single mom, and my husband is one of the kids. What can I do to get him to share the load?
- Why isn’t my wife/husband affectionate the way she/he used to be?
Or simply learn:
- How to build trust within yourself or in your relationship
- How to stop being controlling
- How to respond to a wife (or a husband) who’s controlling
- What’s holding you back from taking action
- How to be your authentic self
If you want to learn specific skills to get IMMEDIATE results in your relationship, I can help via phone or using live video screenshare. Purchase a private, 90-minute coaching session for $250, and I will personally teach you how to improve your marriage and answer any questions you have about how to move forward toward a healthier, happier relationship.
“"Suzanne really helped me get to the bottom of what I wanted. She is an exceptionally intuitive person and knew exactly what I wanted (and needed) within an hour of speaking with me. I craved and wanted a genuine equal and a real man (which, ironically, traditional feminism has prevented so many "alpha women" from being able to obtain). It took Suzanne to actually spell it out for me. ”
“You are exactly right that two people cannot be the driver of the same car. After I started being a better partner, my husband cleaned out the entire basement and set up a laundry area for me with the things I had wanted, including a drying rack and shelving for my work clothes. It was the best Valentine’s day gift ever!”
How does it work?
Use the link below to purchase one 90-minute relationship coaching session.
After I receive confirmation of your payment, I will contact you by email within 24 hours with available times in my schedule to set up a live video connection or phone call. You can reply to this email and tell me the specific ways in which you are struggling in your relationship and what you’re looking for from me.
Purchase one 75-minute relationship coaching session, which includes one follow-up 30-minute phone call with Suzanne. Once she receives your request, Suzanne will email you within 24 hours with a handful of questions and various options for a day and time to connect. After the initial session and follow-up phone call, you may purchase additional coaching sessions at $175 per hour if needed.
Suzanne also offers a package of 6 one-hour sessions for $800 for those who know they want ongoing consultation or who, after the initial session, decide to go this route.
“Counseling was a joke compared to the cut-to-the-chase content of this book. I read it twice and then gave it to my wife, who went ballistic after browsing through it. I encouraged her to read it in its entirety. Two days later, she apologized and had a plan to stay married. She said she found it ironic that she had to hear the truth from someone like her and she really didn't like it; however, she would keep the book very close to her for reference. Married life has been good since then and getting better every day. I am so happy I came across this book. It saved my marriage! Suzanne Venker, you're my hero!”