Suzanne explains what millennials get wrong when it comes to money and marriage.
- According to a 2021 Fidelity Investments Survey, one in five couples aged 25 and older who are either married or in a relationship identify money as their greatest relationship challenge.
- Over 50% of millennials don’t want to get married “until their finances are in order.” Suzanne discusses why this is the wrong approach.
- Why being a TEAM, as opposed to living like roommates, is the surefire path to financial success when you’re married
- Why being equal partners doesn’t have to mean performing the same tasks
- NEW STUDY: “Pooling finances and relationship satisfaction” concludes that couples who pool all of their money, compared to couples who keep some or all of their money separate, experience greater relationship satisfaction and are less likely to break up.
You must be logged in to post a comment.