Men today get mixed signals about what women want. The culture tells them masculinity is bad, but they can see for themselves that women respond to men who are manly.
But what does it mean to be “manly” in 2020? Andre and I will explain what women respond best to and why—and will help men navigate the muddy waters.
Once a man understands a woman’s biological desire, he can comfortably ignore the culture and enjoy the power that comes from being both kind and masculine.
We call that a saint with balls.
- How can a man be masculine and learn how to say “No” while still being a kind person
- “Man Child” Syndrome is the crisis of our time
- For a man to conquer himself, you have to get comfortable being uncomfortable
- Polarity makes relationships work
- How to become a “Saint with Balls”:
- Find something in the world that you can step in and conquer that will give you confidence (martial arts is a great example)
- Anything that makes you uncomfortable, go and do it
- How to live in your masculine core: respond rather than react to women, provide structure & create safety